Dear Beloved Dance Community,
Happy Spring, Easter & Passover! It’s so good to be home in sunny Los Angeles after a chilly adventure to New York City. Spring is a time for growth and rebirth – a time to shed the old and welcome in the new. As we entered the Chinese Year of the Snake in February, I wish you a year full of renewal and forward movement (the snake cannot move backwards). We will Spring forward with new dance steps, classes & workshops.
Our AfroCaribe dance class in Venice Beach continues to inspire and nourish me. Thank you to creative writer, Khansa Jones who paid a very special homage to our class in her her blog, “The Real Friday Jones.”
I would also like to thank our giving Master teachers, Silfredo La’O Vigo, Juan Carlos Blanco and Richard Marquez for blessing our AfroCaribe Dance Class with your wisdom and grace during the AfroCuban Master Series in March. We honor and value your Culture & Mastery.
I am so happy to resume my regular teaching class schedule this week. See you on the dance floor Mermaids!
- New Flyer for AfroCaribe Dance Class in Venice Beach
- 4-Week Essential AfroCaribe Workshop in April in Venice Beach
- Monthly AfroBrazilian Dance Class in Atwater Village
- Lecture/Demo at Center for Living Peace in Irvine
- AfroAtlantic Contemporary Dance Workshop in Riverside
- New York Dance Retreat in June
- AfroAtlantic Dance Summer Course at UCLA in June!